In grade 1/2 we have been learning lots of different ways to Get Along with each other. Some of the great strategies that we have come up with include:
- Play with new people
- Let other people win sometimes.
- Play by the rules and be fair.
- Let everyone have a choice in the game we play.
- Use my words to explain my feelings.
- Respect other peoples need for space.
In class we created a Getting Along chain. On each link we wrote a different way that we could get along with each other, our chain ended up being really long! In the photos below you can see us hard at work creating our chain.